We provide Aviation Management Courses
Aviation Management is a field which deals with the study of airlines, airports and business related to the aerospace industry.
- Aviation Management Courses equip students with the basics of deviation.
- Moreover,they also provide individuals with the education which are necessary to oversee the departments of airlines and airports.
- Various topics such as Ground handling, fleet management, ticketing, international tourism board, hospitality and in-flight services, are covered in these courses.
- Airport Operations Manager, Air Traffic Controller, Air Hostess, Aviation Maintenance Technician, Cabin Crew are some of the aviation management jobs.
Airport Management Eligibility
Those students who have passed their 10+2 can pursue Aviation Courses. The eligibility criteria for different courses are mentioned below.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible for Certificate and Diploma Courses. Admission to these courses are done on merit basis depending on the previous qualifying exam.
- However, online courses and some of the Certification can be pursued after 10th pass
- For UG admission, students need to pass their 10+2 with a minimum of 60% of the total aggregate from a recognized board.
Skills Required in Airport Management
Air Transport is the most preferred mode of transport and so the need for skilled workers in the aviation sector is huge. Different job roles require different skills. Students must develop those while studying the aviation sector or over the period.
|Organizing skills||Patience and flexibility of attitude|
|Customer service skills||Great communication|
|Sensitivity and understanding||Positive attitude|
|Critical thinking skills||Dependability and reliability|
|Work Ethic||Field Knowledge|
Blue Wings Academy supports and guides you in the right path, to develop your skills in the right way that helps you to get job opportunities to be succeeded in your career. The unique way in which, Blue Wings Academy can achieve flight instruction for students by providing a strong training format that meets the individuals needs. Offering practical and theoretical skills to the students, and ensuring professional instructors.
Scope of Airport Management Courses
After successful completion of Airport Management Courses, there are plenty of job options available.
- One can apply for jobs such as Airport Manager, Business System Analyst, Sales Executive, Zonal Business Manager, Airport Representative, Airport Operation Manager, Aircraft Maintenance Manager, etc.
- One can also choose to pursue higher studies in the field by applying for master’s courses in the field of airport and aviation.
- The section below are some of the some important job profiles after the Airport Management Course.
Request a Free Call Back
Proin eget tortor risus nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt